Stag/Hen Accessories Orders
- You can order products from us online via our website or by phone. All orders made by any medium is subject to these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue any item on our website at any time without prior notice.
- We have tried to make the images and descriptions within this website as realistic as possible, however we accept no liability for incorrect descriptions or misleading images. No conscious attempt has been made to mislead anybody about any of our products and any such occurrences, although unfortunate are completely accidental and we will not be held responsible for such misunderstandings. If you would like any further information regarding any of our products please contact us.
- We are not involved in the production process of any of the products displayed within this website.
- Simply because we sell items in this online shop this does not mean that venues which we include in our travel packages will allow them. Many venues which we use may have dress codes and such like; if you are unsure, please check with these companies and venues directly.
- We will not be held responsible in any way for an inability to provide our services in the event of major occurrences including but not limited to war, flood, and acts of God.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- These terms apply only to products supplied by us. There may be products available to purchase on this site from outside companies who will have their own terms and conditions.
- This website is aimed at the UK market and therefore we cannot guarantee that it applies to local laws in other parts of the world.
- We may sell restricted products on our website such as alcohol or blades, in these instances, you will be asked to confirm your age before purchasing such items in accordance with UK law.
- The prices on our website are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Prices are subject to change and we reserve the right to amend any of our prices at any time without prior notice.
- All of our prices are displayed in Pounds Sterling, any transactions from overseas will be charged at current exchange rates at the time of purchase. We accept no responsibility for, or liability arising from exchange rate fluctuations.
- While we aim to keep the prices on our website up to date at all times, it is possible that prices may occasionally be incorrect. If this happens we may honour the original price offered on our website, however this is completely at our discretion. In some cases the price difference may be such that we will contact you to notify you of the correct price, at which point you can either reconfirm your order at the new price and pay the excess, or cancel the order and receive a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We offer a very simple delivery system and the costs of postage and packing will be made clear to you before submitting any payment details.
- Some nations will impose import duty on your purchases, please contact your local customs office for details.
- You can pay via various credit and debit cards as displayed on our website, all orders must be paid for before they are despatched.
- Payments are processed online using a credit or debit card. We will debit the money from your card as soon as possible following your order.
- Our payment processing facility is completely secure and adheres to the most stringent levels of fraud screening. Your card issuer may also carry out security checks when you make a purchase.
- While we aim to keep the website up to date at all times with current stock levels, due to the volume of sales which we handle there may occasionally be errors. If we accept an order from you which subsequently we are unable to deliver due to availability issues we will refund you the full amount of the order or offer an alternative.
- From time to time we will offer special offers on certain products, all offers are available while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- While we make every effort to keep our website updated with stock levels, it is possible we may run out of stock on some items. In the rare instance where we run out of stock on an item ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible after receipt of your order, to offer a different product or full refund.
- On very rare occasions it may be necessary for us to cancel an order and not send you your purchases, if this happens we will of course, refund you the total value of your order as soon as possible.
- We will post to destinations inside and outside of the UK. There are a range of delivery options each with a different cost. We offer free delivery on orders over a certain value, this offer applies only to standard delivery within the UK. There are no discounts on special or overseas delivery.
- Standard orders are despatched by Royal Mail or other courier services as indicated on the website. We reserve the right to change your selected postage service to another one of a similar or higher standard if we deem this necessary; we will never downgrade your postage option unless instructed to do so by you. We aim to have your order with you within 5 working days however this can take up to 15, we will not be held accountable for any loss which comes about due to late delivery.
- We maintain a high level of service however we cannot be held responsible for any outside courier service or other service provider contracted by us.
- Import duties may be payable if we are delivering to an address outside of the UK. Adventure Tours Int Ltd accepts no responsibility for these duties, please contact your local customs office for information.
- For some overseas deliveries we need to book a courier collection in advance; in these cases it may take three working days for your order to be dispatched.
- Please place your order in ample time to receive your goods as we cannot be held responsible for loss or disappointment due to slow delivery of our products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We are confident that all of our customers will be very happy indeed with their purchases from us, however we realise there may be occasions where you wish to return an item. We have designed our return policy to be as simple as possible; these terms do not affect your statutory rights:
- We take every step possible to ensure our goods reach you in perfect condition, however, should an item arrive in a faulty or damaged condition we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund.
- In order to receive a refund or replacement the item/s must arrive at the postal address below within 28 days of receipt.
- If you are returning a faulty product, or one which arrived to you in a damaged condition we will refund the postage costs, please obtain proof of postage from your post office so we know how much to refund.
- If you change your mind about a purchase after it has been dispatched please return it us within 28 days of receipt in an unused state, still in original packaging where applicable and we will happily refund you the price you paid for the order.
- We cannot refund P&P costs on orders which are returned simply because they are not wanted. If your order qualified for free postage and you are returning the whole order because it is unwanted we will refund the full cost of the order minus the exact postage costs incurred by us.
- If you are returning products because they are simply not wanted you will need to pay the return postage costs, we will only pay return postage costs where items are being returned due to them being faulty or incorrect.
- Once we receive your returned item and are happy that it is unused and in good condition (as it was when it was delivered to you) we will refund your payment within 28 days.
- Certain products are excluded from this returns policy; any intimate, perishable or personalised products will not be refunded unless faulty or damaged.
How to return your goods
- Return your goods to the address below making sure to include either a copy of your invoice, or a note with your order number and name, along with a note explaining why the item has been returned. If you don't include a copy of your invoice or note with your order code on we won't know who has sent the items to us and you won't receive your refund.
- Please use a secure delivery method to return your items, such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery which needs to be signed for upon arrival. The items will be your responsibility until they reach us.
Address for return of unwanted, or faulty/ damaged items is as follows:Adventure Tours Int Ltd
20 Derg Rd
Most of the packages sold by Adventure Tours Int Ltd are operated by third party Tour Operators. The following terms and conditions apply; these terms and conditions can also be found by clicking the "terms & conditions" link underneath each individual package.
Terms and Conditions
Adventure Tours Int Ltd is the trading name of "Adventure Tours Int Ltd" , Registered office: 20 Derg Road, Victoria Bridge, Strabane, BT82 9JW Company Registration Number: NI622317
These terms and conditions “which are in accordance with the Package holidays and package tours regulation act 1992” should be read by you as the group leader and it is your responsibility that the group are made aware of these terms and conditions before, during and after your booking has been made with Adventure Tours Int Ltd.
Booking and Payment
- When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of all members of your party, the terms of these booking conditions. The first named person on the booking will be the party leader and will be responsible for making all payments due to Adventure Tours Int Ltd. He/she must be at least 18.
- Checking availability on the website or over the telephone does not constitute a confirmation of booking and although we endeavour to be as accurate as possible with our pricing, we reserve the right to change our prices at any point without prior notice. (This may be due to a number of common reasons for example, exchange rates or supplier/hotelier change).
- In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay a (non- refundable) deposit of £100 to secure your group booking. The remaining balance will be due at least 6 weeks before your weekend departure date. If your enquiry/ booking falls within 6 weeks of your departure we would require the full balance paid by phone on a credit or debit card. Upon receiving your first deposit, your booking will be confirmed and a contract between you and Adventure Tours Int Ltd “us” will exist once you have received written confirmation.
- It may take up to 3 working days from the booking reservation until the supplier confirms your booking. If you do not receive a confirmation invoice within 5 working days, you should contact us directly to make sure that your booking has been made.
- It is important that you check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. Please ensure that names and location are exactly as stated in your confirmation and that your dates of departure or dates of your event are correct.
- We have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us. You must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the supplier who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions.
- Except where otherwise advised or stated in the booking conditions of the supplier concerned, all monies you pay to us for arrangements will be held on behalf of the supplier(s) concerned. No further payment charges will be made for payment by either credit card or debit card.
- If we are unable to confirm your booking, which happens on very rare occasions, we will offer you alternative arrangements and the choice of:
- Accepting the alternative offered,
- Purchasing other accommodation at its current selling price,
- Accepting a full refund of all monies paid to us
You must notify us of your choice within seven days of our offer to you. If you fail to do so we will assume that you have accepted the alternative offered.
- Any cancellations are not transferable to any alternate location, ONLY the group leader will be allowed to make any changes, if permissible (these changes will need to made in writing to us).
- Northern Ireland Law will apply to our agreement and to any dispute or claim which arises between us out of it. Any such dispute or claim must be dealt with by the Courts of Northern Ireland. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or England/ Wales, if you wish to do so.
- All pictures on the web site, or in promotional material, when used as examples of our packages are used only as samples of our events, activities and accommodation. Actual events, activities or accommodation may differ from pictures.
- The prices quoted are in pounds sterling and include VAT. We reserve the right to increase or decrease advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices (This could also be due to the exchange rate at that time).
- Changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements before and at the time of booking.
Changes/ Cancellations by Us
- We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached, we may have to cancel your booking.
- It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements, as we do plan the arrangements in advance. Occasionally however, we have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes are minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, you can either have a refund of all monies paid, or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value).
- No refunds will be attainable in the event of reasons of force majeure, or failure by you to pay the final balance within the due dates.
Changes and Cancellations by You
- ONLY the group leader will be allowed to request any changes or a cancellation, if permissible. Whilst we will endeavour to assist, we reserve the right to refuse any request for changes to, or cancellation of bookings.
- Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email or post, and will take effect on the day we receive it at our offices at Adventure Tours Int Ltd, 20 Derg Road, Victoria Bridge, Strabane, N. Ireland, BT82 9JW.
- Cancellations are not transferable to any alternate location.
- If we allow any changes to be made to your booking, please ensure that you have received written confirmation of these changes, prior to travel.
- Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the supplier of your arrangements. The supplier may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions.
- Any applicable charges will depend on the notice period before departure within which written notification of cancellation is received by us.
- Subject to these booking conditions, if we or our suppliers perform or arrange your holiday arrangements negligently, taking into consideration all relevant factors (for example following the complaints procedure as described in these conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your holiday), we will pay you reasonable compensation.
- We will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment or carrying out work we had asked them to do. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
- We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or,
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or,
- ‘force majeure' as defined in clause below.
- We limit the maximum amount we may have to pay you for any claims you may make against us. For all other claims which do not involve death or personal injury, the maximum amount we will have to pay you if we are found liable to you will be limited. (excluding insurance premiums and amendment charges) paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total unless a lower limitation applies to your claim.
- Where any claim or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury) concerns or is based on any travel arrangements (including the process of getting on and/or off the transport concerned) provided by any air, sea, rail or road carrier or on any stay in a hotel, the maximum amount of compensation we will have to pay to you will be limited. The most we will have to pay to you for that claim or that part of a claim if we are found liable to you on any basis is the most the carrier or hotel keeper concerned would have to pay under the international convention or regulation which applies to the travel arrangements or hotel stay in question (for example, the Montreal Convention for international travel by air, the Athens convention for international travel by sea).
- Where a carrier or hotel would not be obliged to make any payment to you for any reason under the applicable International Convention or Regulation in respect of a claim or part of a claim, we will not be obliged to make any payment to you for that claim or part of the claim.
- We are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question. Copies of the applicable international conventions and regulations are available from us on request. Any liability we may have to you under our contract with you, arising out of the same facts, is limited to the remedies provided under the Regulation as if (for this purpose only) we were a carrier; any sums you receive from the carrier will be deducted from any amount due from ourselves.
- We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised on our website: for example any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to.
- This is intended to set out our obligations to you as an organiser under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. We will not accept any further or different liability than these Regulations impose. In addition, regardless of any contrary representations made by us, we only promise to use reasonable skill and care as set out above and we do not have any further or different liability to you.
- You must tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against whoever is responsible for your claim or complaint and provide ourselves and our insurers with all co-operation and assistance that may be reasonably required.
- We do not accept liability for (a) any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; (b) any business losses.
- No compensation is payable in any circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- Circumstances outside our reasonable control where performance and/or prompt performance of the contract is prevented by reason of war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical or mechanical problems with transport, motorway congestion or closure on the way to an airport, railway station or port, airports, railway stations or ports being closed or full, cancellation or changes of schedules by carriers (or any similar event), hotel overbooking, postal strikes or delays, water or power disruption or other similar events are beyond our reasonable control.
Data Protection Policy
- In order to process your booking, arrange your package and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly, we need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as your tour activity suppliers, hotels, transport companies etc. This information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law. Usually your activity centre, hotels or transport companies etc or other principal will pass this information onto their suppliers once we have provided it to them. Those suppliers or other principal’s use of your information is subject to their policy, both in respect of your booking and any future marketing, and is their responsibility. Please ask either us or them for a copy of this if you would like to see it.
- Where your chosen destination is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not however, pass any information onto any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. (This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements).
- In making a booking, you consent to your information being passed on to the relevant persons.
- You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please contact us in writing to the above registered address. (Please note: there may be a small administrative fee charged for providing this to you).
- Whilst we will endeavour to comply with any special requests such as diet and room requirements, we can only do so on a ‘goodwill’ or request basis. As these are usually only provided at the discretion of the relevant supplier, hotelier or transport companies. We cannot guarantee availability and cannot be held responsible if they are not provided.
- Some special requests/ requirements may incur a charge which will subsequently be passed onto you/your group and be paid for in full before the request can be carried out.
- We are also happy to advise and assist special needs or disabled customers. However, some activity centres, hotels may lack even the simplest facilities such as wheelchair ramps, lifts, etc. Therefore we must be provided with full written details of any disability or special requirements before booking to ascertain whether the weekend and location of your choice is suitable. Failure to advise us prior to booking may result in the termination of any arrangements with us, for which we would not be liable to make alternative arrangements, or to make refunds or pay compensation.
- It is your responsibility that these requests get to us in the following 2 ways- these requests must be made in writing to your sales agent by email or the above postal address (we will only acknowledge requests that we have received).
- Some activities and pursuits carry inherent risks to the client's safety and wellbeing. A client wishing to participate in activities which carry an inherent risk may be asked to sign an additional waiver form by the local supplier. It should be understood that participation is at the individual's own risk and it is your own responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance.
- Before making your booking with us, it is your responsibility to and is essential that you provide us with ANY or ALL information on any medical condition, illness or dietary requirement you or your group members may have. (This includes height or weight).
- We have the right to refuse to accept the booking, or you may not be able to participate in certain events in which case we will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting in compensation.
- You MUST take out fully comprehensive travel insurance, (it is your “group leaders” responsibility to advise the group members attending to do the same). This can be obtained through a third party insurance provider. It should cover you in the event of cancellation against loss of deposit or cancellation fees and for medical costs in the event of you becoming ill or having an accident whilst on holiday.
- There are some restrictions on insurance, for example pre-existing medical conditions and you should advise the insurance provider of these at the time the policy is taken out. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
Avoid taxi queues and the hassle of having to find your own way from the airport to your accommodation, by having your own private transport. You will be met at the airport by your transport service and taken directly to your chosen accommodation.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the supplier(s) concerned. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
- Suppliers reserve the right at any time to terminate your stay, transfer or participation in any activity or that of any member of your party due to your misconduct, where justified in their reasonable opinion. No refunds will be given. Furthermore, neither the suppliers nor we shall be under any obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of your stay/transfer being terminated.
- To cover the costs of potential damage to any property, ALL accommodation providers will require a security bond on a credit card upon arrival from either the group leader or one member of the group. This security bond will be refunded unless there is any reason to deny this upon checkout. Please note: Security bonds are regulated by each accommodation provider and the bond amount, will vary on depending on provider.
Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements
- We will advise you to the best of our ability with passport and visa, immigration requirements information if requested, however it is your responsibility to confirm as necessary, with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates.
- We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. We advise you visit www.ips.gov.uk/passport/index.asp for up-to-date information or contact the relevant Embassy directly.
Any complaints in respect of the travel product specified must be made within 7 days of the end of the journey concerned. All complaints will be acknowledged within 72 hours. A full investigation will take place regarding the matter and a reply sent within 28 days.
So we can continue to offer the best service possible, we encourage our customers to provide positive or negative feedback about our website and/ or products supplied. Please contact us if you have any comments.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any dispute will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Northern Ireland courts. If you live in England, Wales or Scotland, the courts of England, Wales or Scotland (as appropriate) can deal with any disputes.
The trademarks, logos, and icons (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Adventure Tours Int Ltd and may not be used without prior consent. All information, content and copy contained on this site are copyright of Adventure Tours Int Ltd and may not be used without prior consent.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources and is accurate, Adventure Tours Int Ltd is not responsible for any errors or omissions (in particular any errors or omissions to the displayed prices of our packages, activities and accommodation), or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
If you have any queries regarding the above disclaimer please feel free to contact us.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.